Monday, August 15, 2011

Homemade Jukebox

 For my party I decided to make a jukebox decoration. As I said in an earlier post, in hindsight I would've purchased one, because it took so long to make.However, if you make the design simpler than the one I chose, it will go faster.
The jukebox I made was about the size of an entire poster board, only the edges were rounded off. I used a ruler and pencil to sketch out the design I wanted (I used some jukeboxes on Google Images to help with the design) (it will be easier to sketch out the design on a piece of loose leaf first). Then my sister and I painted the jukebox with craft paint. I opted for some brown paint to make it look like a wooden jukebox, but you can do a completely colorful jukebox if that's the look you want. We then traced the jukebox with marker to help make the design pop.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment